Creating stunning family and children portraits is what this workshop is all about.
As a woman pioneering the mostly male dominated portrait world nearly 30 years ago,
Elizabeth knows what it takes to have a successful photography business.
And she plans on sharing all of that information with you!
You'll learn when and how to use natural and studio lighting, composition, posing, how to increase your average sale,
successful marketing, pricing, branding, and so much more.
Elizabeth's been through it all in her pioneering 28 year career - from the worst failures to the best of successes,
and hopes that her experiences will help you take your photography business to the next level.
Elizabeth will guide you through the entire process in an easy to understand way.
Spend a week with the amazingly talented ELIZABETH HOMAN, as she teaches you the techniques and
knowlege you'll need to make images you're proud of, and your clients will love.
You'll learn how to -
- work with studio and environmental lighting
- pose individuals and family groups
- work with children
- see dynamic composition
- create effective marketing and branding
- increase sales and pricing for profit
- make it all work for year-round success
ELIZABETH will share her photographic skills and marketing prowess, so you can create gorgeous,
saleable wall portraits that will make you money. Be prepared for a ton of inspiration, ideas and laughs in this jam-packed workshop
that will take your images and business from good to amazing!
Don't miss out on your opportunity to study with an amazing talent and a true industry mainstay.
Students should bring:
- A BIG notebook
- Camera/lenses (for documenting behind the scenes and/or capturing your own images of the models)
- Your Own Pricing/Marketing Materials
- Laptop (optional...this is not a computer class)
class level - ALL
ALL-INCLUSIVE price...ONLY $1,499